My Standards as a Professional
As owner/operator of PME and President of the The American Disc Jockey
Association’s Phoenix chapter , I have committed myself to business
excellence, and adhere to the highest level of professional standards.
The standards you will see below in white is the level of quality service I
continually practice every day. The standards you will see in black are real
issues that I’ve seen abused in the Phoenix DJ industry. I have personally
witnessed each one of these standards being broken by other mobile disc
jockeys. I will always abide by high standards, and never join my
competitors in there unethical behavior.
These standards were written to give myself a clear guild line to work from
and to provide our clients with a peace of mind they deserve knowing their
special event is in the hands of a consummate professional.
I Will Always…
* Remember that it is your day, and it’s about your needs & want I will
make it happen for you.
* Treat you with respect, by honoring your wishes, and make sure your
needs are carried out.
* Be honest with you in delivering exactly what I promise.
* Give you my very best. I truly care, and I want to help make your day
* Be willing to go beyond expectations personally & professionally.
* Play & program the music that will drive you & your guests to the
dance floor with the music you suggest.
* Help make your day stress free, work with you & your vendors in
planning everything in advanced, so you don’t need to be bothered by
decisions the day of.
* Perform with class. You will be confident that I will represent you on
the microphone as a professional Master of Ceremonies.
* Dress appropriately. We will discuss the theme & attire of your
wedding day so you can be assured I will be dressed properly.
* Help make your day fun and enjoyable for you and your guests.
* Show up early. You will never have to worry about me making it to
your wedding on time and not being prepared.
I will Never…
* View your wedding or event as just another gig.
* Perform the same worn out routine you may see at every other
wedding or event.
* Embarrass you or your guests. No cheese. No surprises. I will not
dress up in costumes, or try make your guests do things they don’t
want to do. I will not embarrass you on the microphone or attempt
* Hard sell. I’ll never put any kind of pressure on clients to book with
my services, or pin up a banner to promote my business at your
* Drink alcohol or encourage your guests to get drunk.
* Hit on you or your guests.
* Make your wedding about me and take the focus off of you.
* Use foul language or play inappropriate music or music with explicit
lyrics, and never play music you don’t want.
* Stick you with hidden costs, or overbook and switch you to another
* Have a bad attitude!